TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SAVANNA WEBSITE
Welcome to SAVANNAEyewear.com, an e-commerce website operated by SAVANNA Eyewear Limited. We provide website features and other products and services to you when you visit our shop at SAVANNAEyewear.com, and use products or services provided by the company. SAVANNA Eyewear sells its eyewear products subject to the following conditions. By using SAVANNAEyewear.com, you agree to these conditions. Please read them carefully. We offer a wide range of eyewear products, including sunglasses, eyeglasses, and readers, and sometimes additional terms may apply. When you use this website in any capacity (for example, Your Profile and Gift Cards) you will also be subject to the guidelines, terms, and agreements.
1. PRIVACY NOTICE
SAVANNA Eyewear knows that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how SAVANNAEyewear.com collect and process your personal information through our websites, devices, products, services, and online and physical stores. This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for SAVANNAEyewear.com and applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information collection, use, and sharing.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. The following can be done at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
2. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
When you use this website or send emails, SMS, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you may be communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive notifications from us electronically, such as emails, texts, mobile push notices, or other notices from the SAVANNA Message Center. You can retain copies of these communications for your records. Moreover, you agree to the agreements, notices, disclosures, and other information that we provide to you via electronic means.
All content included in or made available through any communication by SAVANNA Eyewear, such as text, photographs graphics, logos, and videos, are the exclusive property of SAVANNA Eyewear, protected by international copyright laws.
From designs to model names included in SAVANNA Eyewear's brand. They aren't related to products or services that aren't owned by Savanna's eyewear. We hold the authority of our property to eliminate confusion among customers, or in any manner that discredits SAVANNA Eyewear. SAVANNA Eyewear does not control all other trademarks that appear on the website. They are the intellectual property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by SAVANNA Eyewear.
5. LICENSE AND ACCESS
Subject to your compliance with these Conditions of Use, Service Terms, and your payment of any applicable fees, SAVANNA Eyewear grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable license to access and make non-commercial use of its products. The license includes the use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of any downloading, copying, or other use of account information for the benefit of any third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
All rights not expressly granted to you in these Conditions of Use or Service Terms are reserved and retained by SAVANNA Eyewear. No SAVANNA Eyewear products may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the written consent of SAVANNA Eyewear. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of SAVANNA Eyewear without the company's consent.
6. YOUR ACCOUNT
To purchase any of our products, you must have a SAVANNA Eyewear account. You are then required to log into your account and have a valid payment method associated with it. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, and you agree to accept responsibility for real-time activities related to your account. SAVANNA Eyewear reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, terminate your rights to use this website, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
7. REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
You are free to post content such as reviews, comments, photos, videos or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights (including publicity rights), or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable. This content should not contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam" or unsolicited commercial electronic messages. You may not use a false email address, try to impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. SAVANNA Eyewear reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content but does not regularly review posted content.
If you post content, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant SAVANNA Eyewear a non-exclusive, and sub-licensable right to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, perform, translate, create, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You take responsibility for the material you post and control the rights. You must make sure that your content is accurate and does not violate our policies. Moreover, it is vital that you ensure your content does not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify SAVANNA Eyewear for all claims resulting from the content you supply. SAVANNA Eyewear has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content.
8. PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
SAVANNA Eyewear strives to be as accurate as possible in describing the eyewear products and their uses. However, SAVANNA Eyewear does not warrant that all product descriptions or other content is correct, complete, current, or error-free. If a product offered by SAVANNA Eyewear is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in an unused condition.
The "List Price" refers to the suggested retail price of a product. The price indicated on each product will be the amount charged to the customer during the free shipping offer.
SAVANNA Eyewear currently accepts Visa, American Express, MasterCard, MTN Mobile Money, and Airtel Money through its Internet and Telesales.
Online Shopping Security
All online payments at SAVANNAEyewear.com are protected. We guarantee that every transaction you make is safe. Our payment partners are PCI-DSS Level 1 and PCI-PIN certified, ensuring that all systems and information involved in the payment process are kept secure, and can be trusted with sensitive payment information. All passwords and other sensitive information are encrypted before they are saved. Our website uses 128-bit SSL encryption for data transmission and 256-bit AES encryption for data storage.
To increase your financial security, www.savannaeyewear.com uses email and SMS alerts to notify you of any payments made on your account.
11. SHIPPING & DELIVERY
All online orders will be delivered to the address registered in the customer’s account within a reasonable time from the completion of the quality checks and packaging. For now, SAVANNA Eyewear are able to deliver products purchased online to customers in the areas of Kampala and Entebbe. Shipping is free. SAVANNA Eyewear reserves the right to end or change this free shipping offer at any time. Orders are usually shipped within a day from the date of confirmation of payment. However, there may be delays due to external factors. The time of delivery can vary depending on the destination.
SAVANNA Eyewear shall not be liable for delays in shipment due errors in addresses or our inability to reach the customer, and therefore, these delays will not result in refund. Our online support team will make reasonable efforts to assist you with respect to such delays.
When you place your order, it is important that you enter your address correctly. If the shipment is addressed to a commercial entity (e.g. an office or a hotel), please make sure to indicate that your order is to be delivered to the commercial entity that is located at such address. Please ensure that you provide us with specific information, such as office room numbers, for easy delivery. Failure to input any part of your address will cause delays in shipments. We will not refund or exchange products that were shipped to an inaccurate address as a result of missing details.
- Weekends and holidays are NOT considered business days.
- Any orders placed after 2 PM EST on Fridays will be processed and shipped on the following business day.
- For all orders placed after 2 PM EST, please allow one additional business day for processing.
- Carrier delays are possible during high order volume periods and may affect shipping times.
- Shipments to Entebbe and Kampala territories may take 1-2 additional business days.
- Shipments to other parts of Uganda could take 2-4 business days.
- SAVANNA Eyewear reserves the right to use alternate shipping services that provide the same delivery expectation.
- Shipped eyewear is packaged in branded corrugated boxes made from corrugated paper. Customers should not accept any other package.
- SAVANNA packages are sealed in branded tamper evident tape designed to seal opposing flaps of a corrugated box. When the tape is removed, the red ink and adhesive separates from the film and sticks to the carton. A checkered pattern of the words "OPENED VOID" will appear on this residue. The customer should check contents before accepting the package.
- Delivery confirmation: SAVANNA delivery confirmation helps us track and confirm whether you have received your package. Let us know by signing and indicating the place, date and time your shipment has been delivered or that a delivery attempt was made. It is also known as “SAVANNA tracking”.
12. RETURNS & REFUNDS
SAVANNA Eyewear has a 20-day, hassle-free return or exchange policy for our eyewear and accessories. In case you are not satisfied with your purchase and intend to return it, you may notify us via telephone, email, online form, or other platforms in the SAVANNA Message Center within 30 days from the date of purchase of the products. Purchases of gift cards are non-refundable. The cost of returning an item is covered by the customer unless the item is returned immediately after delivery.
How to return an item:
- Open your email from the SAVANNA Message Center titled, "Invoice for your SAVANNA Eyewear order". Reply to this email or simply send us an email at email@example.com, stating the reasons for the return, making sure to quote the eyewear model and order number. Our team will be in touch with you immediately.
- Alternatively, you may talk directly to our Customer Service Team via toll-free telephone. You will be directed by a member of staff on how to make a return.
- The eyewear or accessory must be unused, unworn, unscratched and in the same condition in which it was received by you.
- Ensure that the product is packed as delivered, fully complete with its accessories, microfiber cleaning cloth, protective case and receipts. The product(s) can be delivered to the SAVANNA Eyewear E-Sales office at XXX, XXXX between 8 AM and 6 PM from Monday to Saturday.
- The product(s) will be replaced with a similar model or another model with the same value.
- In case of refunds, the amount will be refunded through the original payment method, generally within 5 days of receiving the product.
- It is important that you let us know how we can continue improving our products to serve your needs better through reviews and direct feedback. This can be done through the SAVANNA Message Center.
13. SITE POLICIES & MODIFICATION
Please review our other policies posted on this site. These policies also govern your use of this website. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, Service Terms, and Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.