PAYMENTS, SHIPMENT & DELIVERY
Modes of Payment
All online payments at www.savannaeyewear.com are protected. We guarantee that every transaction you make is safe. Our payment partners are PCI-DSS Level 1 and PCI-PIN certified, ensuring that all systems and information involved in the payment process are kept secure, and can be trusted with sensitive payment information. All passwords and other sensitive information are encrypted before they are saved. Our website uses 128-bit SSL encryption for data transmission and 256-bit AES encryption when storing data.
To increase your financial security, www.savannaeyewear.com uses email and SMS alerts to notify you of any payments made on your account.
Shipment and Delivery
All online orders will be delivered to the address registered in the customer’s account within a reasonable time from the completion of the quality checks and packaging. We are able to deliver products purchased online to customers across Uganda. Shipping fees are charged in addition to the product price. SAVANNA Eyewear reserves the right change the shipping fees or offer free shipping at any time.
Orders are usually shipped as soon as they are placed. However, there may be delays due to external factors such COVID-19 and related restrictions. The time of delivery can vary depending on the destination.
SAVANNA Eyewear shall not be liable for delays in shipment due errors in addresses or our inability to reach the customer, and therefore, these delays will not result in refund. Our online support team will make reasonable efforts to assist you with respect to such delays.
When you place your order, it is important that you enter your address correctly. If the shipment is addressed to a commercial entity (e.g. an office or a hotel), please make sure to indicate that your order is to be delivered to the commercial entity that is located at such address. Please ensure that you provide us with specific information, such as office room numbers, for easy delivery. Failure to input any part of your address will cause delays in shipments. We will not refund or exchange products that were shipped to an inaccurate address as a result of missing details.
- Weekends and holidays are NOT considered business days.
- Any orders placed after 2 PM EST on Fridays will be processed and shipped on the following business day.
- For all orders placed after 2 PM EST, please allow one additional business day for processing and fulfilment.
- Carrier delays are possible during high order volume periods and may affect shipping times.
- Shipments to Kampala and Entebbe territories may take 1-2 business days while shipments to the rest of the country may take 2-4 days business days.
- SAVANNA Eyewear reserves the right to use alternate shipping services that provide the same delivery expectation.
- Shipped eyewear is packaged in branded corrugated mailer boxes made from corrugated paper. Customers should not accept any other package.
- SAVANNA packages are sealed in branded tamper evident tape designed to seal opposing flaps of a corrugated box. When the tape is removed, the red ink and adhesive separates from the film and sticks to the carton. A checkered pattern of the words "OPENED VOID" will appear on this residue. The customer should check contents before accepting the package.
- Delivery confirmation: SAVANNA delivery confirmation helps us track and confirm whether you have received your package. Let us know by signing and indicating the place, date and time your shipment has been delivered or that a delivery attempt was made. It is also known as “SAVANNA tracking”.