SAVANNA Opus is a bold and sophisticated wood-acetate combo frame for the fashion-forward and fearless. The square frames are made from high-grade acetate with the temples accented in pear wood, giving them both a bold and delicate texture. With three-barrel hinges this limited-edition style displays craftsmanship built to last, mainly unseen in our age of disposable, mass-produced eyewear.
- SIZE: Eye/bridge/temple (in mm): 52-19-143
- MATERIAL: Frames: hand-made of cellulose acetate, Temples: Pear wood.
- SHAPE: Square
- COLOUR: Black/brown
- HINGES: Spring
- Clear, non-optical demo lenses (replacement recommended)
- Microfibre cleaning cloth
- Clamshell protective case for optical frames